Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted a year ago on May 5th 2020 by keyser
Today we release a new balance patch, patch 3714. Patchnotes can be found here: https://content.faforever.com/patchnotes/3714.html
This patch aims to improve the options of Aeon specifically as they have become one of the least played factions. The Czar will now have a pers…
Posted a year ago on April 4th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3712 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
- The ability to scale up the UI for players having a big screen.
- An aesthetic change in the shader of seraphim unit.
- The fix of the black plane bug for maps.
- We added a support fo
Posted a year ago on March 15th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Hotfix 3711 today, which deals with a bug allowing to create resources for free.
Another patch will follow in the next weeks. This one will contain several bug fixes, sim speed improvements and new features.
You can see the list of changes for the up…
Posted 2 years ago on January 27th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3710 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
– The ability to see your allies economy at the score board. You can see their income, their storage and their current drain. (doesn’t work with the mod supreme score board or…
Posted 2 years ago on December 16th 2019 by keyser
Today we released a new balance patch, patch 3709. Patchnotes can be found here: 3709 patchnotes
The 2 main issues dealt with in this patch are the partial removal of the snipemode mechanic and the nerfing of the mongoose/shield combo.
Please leave your feedback in this…
Posted 2 years ago on November 29th 2019 by keyser
After many years doing my best to serve you all and keep FAF moving forwards, my life has become busier and busier, and it’s finally time to pass the torch on to a new Game Councillor.
After beginning to play way back at the very start of SupCom, at just 13, quickly be…
Posted 3 years ago on October 20th 2018 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3699 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
– The removal of friendly fire collision between allies, so that your shots are not blocked by allies.
– The ability to select experimentals as well as upgradable/defensive buildings…