Beta Patch 3634!
Like 3633, it’s a BETA patch.
It means that bugs might be there, and the previously introduced units (T3 AA) are still in a balance process.
Please go to the forum for feedback!
Lobby 2.4 (Xinnony)
- Fixed the “Yellow Country Flag” bug.
- Fixed an issue with mods & load preset option.
- Background modding support.
- Fixed wide-screen skin not resizing correctly.
- Mod Manager enhancements.
- Small changes in the Faction Selector.
- Fixed the Options panel not showing “Advanced Map Options” and “Global Options” correctly.
- Removed AI and Team options in the Option panel.
- “Hide default Options” was not working properly.
- “Host Game Options” was not set correctly in the option panel.
- Add a ‘(default)’ text in Host Options.
- Changed the color of “Observers in Game” label if you are not the Host.
- Added a ‘No rule (click for edit)’ only for the Host.
T3 Mobile AA.
- Added the T3 AA in the megalith build panel.
- the Seraphim T3 mobile wasn’t able to hit a Soul Ripper.
- T3 Mobile AA balance adjustments based on feedback (more range, DPS nerf for the Seraphim one, and small other tweaks).
Small balance changes
- The UEF satellite will now be destroyed when hit by a nuke.
- Damage buff for the Mavor : 2 Dukes + t3 pgens are now not better than a Mavor.
- Improvements to Cybran ACU laser (by Resin_Smoker)
- Aeon Destroyer and Battleship visual effects improvements (by Resin_Smoker).
- Fix for Megalith not attacking a naval target because it stays in range of the primary weapon.
- More fixes to shields.
Contributors (on top of those already cited in the changelog) : Sheeo, Pip and Icedreamer. And all the players who gave feedback & seek bugs!