Anything that breaths new life in to Sup Com has my vote. Also a portion of my monies, good show.
Recent Forum posts
- Pure Epicness
- Game 2554370 team 2
- Game 2554517 team 1
- Game 2554600 team 1
- Game 2554370 team 2
- Game channels
Beta Patch 3634!
Like 3633, it’s a BETA patch.
It means that bugs might be there, and the previously introduced units (T3 AA) are still in a balance process.
Please go to the forum for feedback!
Lobby 2.4 (Xinnony)
- Fixed the “Yellow Country Flag” bug.
- Fixed an issue with mods & load preset option.
- Background modding support.
- Fixed wide-screen skin not resizing correctly.
- Mod Manager enhancements.
- Small changes in the Faction Selector.
- Fixed the Options panel not showing “Advanced Map Options” and “Global Options” correctly.
- Removed AI and Team options in the Option panel.
- “Hide default Options” was not working properly.
- “Host Game Options” was not set correctly in the option panel.
- Add a ‘(default)’ text in Host Options.
- Changed the color of “Observers in Game” label if you are not the Host.
- Added a ‘No rule (click for edit)’ only for the Host.
T3 Mobile AA.
- Added the T3 AA in the megalith build panel.
- the Seraphim T3 mobile wasn’t able to hit a Soul Ripper.
- T3 Mobile AA balance adjustments based on feedback (more range, DPS nerf for the Seraphim one, and small other tweaks).
Small balance changes
- The UEF satellite will now be destroyed when hit by a nuke.
- Damage buff for the Mavor : 2 Dukes + t3 pgens are now not better than a Mavor.
- Improvements to Cybran ACU laser (by Resin_Smoker)
- Aeon Destroyer and Battleship visual effects improvements (by Resin_Smoker).
- Fix for Megalith not attacking a naval target because it stays in range of the primary weapon.
- More fixes to shields.
Contributors (on top of those already cited in the changelog) : Sheeo, Pip and Icedreamer. And all the players who gave feedback & seek bugs!
This patch should be considered a “Beta patch”. We will iterate it during a month until we are happy with the changes introduced.
- Introducing T3 Mobile Anti-Air. If you don’t like them, there is a restriction category inside the lobby to remove them.
- Aeon T3 Support Air factory costs and storage corrected
- Cybran T3 Support Naval factory buildtime corrected
- UEF T3 Transport shield fix to avoid units to receive damages.
- Aeon Battleship charge reduced to 0.1 (from 0.5).
- T3 SAMs don’t hurt friendly units anymore.
- Fix for spillover damage for shields.
- Fixing some unit descriptions.
If you have comments or fixes to propose, you can propose them in the forum.
Fixes must be submitted with code, as a pull request in the repository or they won’t be considered (check “external contributors” forum).
Here is the complete result for the 3633 patch Survey (948 votes).
Thanks for your participation!
(If you can’t download it, use your usual internet browser!)