What is mumble ?
Mumble is a voice chat application for groups.
It’s an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming.
You can freely use our Mumble server !
- Download the client.
- Connect to : faforever.com.
Mumble voice connector for FAF (by Rienzilla).
WHAT DOES IT DO ?
It will make sure you are automatically put into a voice chat channel with your teammates (or fellow observers), as soon as you launch a game.
The plugin will launch mumble, connect it to our mumble server (faforever.com), and make sure you are moved in and out of the correct channels when you play games.
HOW DO I USE IT ?
- Install the latest version of Mumble from http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
- Configure mumble to use Position Audio link : In Mumble, go to Configure -> Settings.
- Check the Advanced checkbox.
- Select the Plugins pane.
- Make sure “Link to Game and Transmit Position” is checked,
- and the “Link v.1.2.0″ plugin is enabled.
- Enable the Mumble Connector in Faf. In FAF :
- go to Options -> Settings -> Voice.
- Check “Enable Mumble Connector”, and click finish.
- Restart FAF.
If there are any problems at all, click here for a mumble tech support thread.